Mission de Flores is looking for a full time sales person to sell floral services to businesses in San Francisco. Mission de Flores is growing very rapidly. We have recently added a second location, in San Francisco's Excelsior district. We provide flowers for weddings, events, funerals, and sell online. You can also find our bouquets at more than 25 local markets around the city.
The ideal Sales candidate would have:
- A proven track record of successful direct sales, without pushy sales techniques.
- Knowledge of flowers preferred but not necessary.
- Although you should be able to have or easily learn enough design sense to make some basic recommendations.
- Knowledge of San Francisco area and local businesses.
- Ability to research potential markets and clients.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable follow up.
Potential customers include almost every business in the city, including restaurants and hospitality, doctors' and lawyers' offices, retail stores, etc.
We do not currently have a dedicated sales person, so this will be a one-person department! You will be responsible for building a sales department from scratch, including generating leads, cold calling, and closing deals.
On target pay is $80k-$90k with salary and commissions.
Base salary is negotiable.
Please send resume, along with cover letter describing why this job is the perfect match for you.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org