Mission de Flores is one of the leading florists in the SF Bay Area, with 3 retail locations, an extensive online store, and a wholesale business selling our flowers at 40 markets around SF. We are growing like crazy, and have an opening for a marketing manager to take ownership and expand our marketing programs. Initially our idea is for 20-30 hours a week, but it could develop into a full time position if the right person has ideas on how to expand our biz.
This position will be responsible for:
- managing advertising programs & making advertising decisions
- creating online and offline advertisements, including design & copy
- creating printing marketing collateral
- running our social media (we have a photographer)
- maintaining a blog on our site
- making changes to/updating our website
- running & marketing workshops or classes
- growing our business through marketing/advertising!
The ideal candidate will have experience in all of these areas of marketing with a proven track record of success, and knowledge of how to strategically expand retail sales through marketing. Interest in flowers helpful but not necessary.
Please send resume & cover letter explaining why this is the perfect opportunity for you, along with some examples of your work, and salary requirements/range to email@example.com.
Resumes without cover letters or examples of previous designs, etc, will not be considered. Good luck!